Browse large image collections on your computer and save your favourites to a specified folder with a single click.
- Web browsers don't allow you to select folders for browsing, only files.
- Instead, to select all files in a folder, do "Ctrl+A" in the Browse dialog then click "OK".
- There's no limit on the number of files that can be selected.
- How images are saved depends on how your browser's download manager is configured.
- Make sure you configure your download manger to automatically save to your prefered location.